Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

How can i get flyaways/frizzyness to stop!?

I have straight hair, always have and it always seems to be sticking up. How can i get this to go away?

Well, i may not be the best person to answer this questio...

Well, i may not be the best person to answer this question becuase my hair is thick and curly and wavy, but i have a few pointers that may help you. i have two peices of advice, hopefully one works!!!!! Smiley Tongue Layers- the best way to solve this problem would be to get layers. when you get layers, the outer layers of your hair become heavy, and act almost as a paper weight, in the sense that they keep bothersome hair underneath tamed . I promise you, that layers are so gorgeous, and make hair transform from drab to fab. if you are not looking for a transformation of your hair style, i have two reccomendations. first, something that you will find shopping online, and something that i swear by is morrocan oil for the hair. it not only tames frizziness, but i increases volume, curliness, and gives you a healthier, fuller look. another product, is sheer blonde. this product also tames frizzines and hairs that are sticking up. Overall, i would highly reccomend getting layers. Best of luck!!!

The best products for frizziness that I've ever used are...

The best products for frizziness that I've ever used are the ones by Living Proof.  Here's a link to their different anti-frizz products:  http://sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml?brandId=Living%20Proof&contentId=C20513

I hope this helps you. Smiley Happy

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors