Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Hoping we can make a little girl happy

A little girl I babysit has badly matted long hair. She is so upset because her mother told her that she might have to get most of her hair cut off..she's broken hearted. 💔 I'm hoping you guys have dealt with this before and can offer up a solution..I'm praying! PLZ get back to me soon before her hair gets even worse❤ Thanks so much

Re: Hoping we can make a little girl happy

You are an Angel thanks for getting that info to me so quickly! I'll keep you posted and hopefully because of you I'll have great news to tell you..I owe you one🍀

I think I've seen @GG84 have good advice for this sort of thing in previous posts. 

Geez I'm so touched that both of you sent me info to help an adorable little girl that neither of you know💕  if these ideas work I'll guarantee you that she won't soon forget about the two of you and the kindness of strangers that you both have shown her

Hoping we can make a little girl happy

I'm praying that one of you experts sees this post. & it's not overlooked. I'm panicking just waiting for a response! I just want so badly to help save her hair for her..I'll be patiently waiting and forever thankful for the help ❤

@Mana4ever 

Sephora is not my job. I believe you also DM’d me with your phone number. I’m sorry if it sounds harsh but I’m taking a break from here because I have things going on. If I pop in and answer a question It’s because I want to not because someone thinks I work for Sephora and am required to. 

@GG84 I'm so sorry. I definitely didn't mean it to come off that way. I know you don't work for Sephora. I've seen some of your comments before, and thought they were very insightful. You really seem to know your stuff, and I've appreciated your recommendations on other posts. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing