Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

Hollister Model Hair:)

Hi everyone! It has been such a long time since I've posted anything!

Anyway, I was looking online at Hollister, and I found this model. I absolutely LOVE her hair!!! I would love to get my hair cut like hers, but the problem is the model's hair is naturally straight, and mine is naturally curly/wavy. How could I achieve this hairstyle?? Would curly hair be able to pull off the cut?

Thanks!

<3 beautygeek97

Accepted Solutions

This model's name is Ashley Perich and she has natural wa...

This model's name is Ashley Perich and she has natural waves. To acheve the look you want to wash your hair with a smoothing shampoo and conditoner like Carol's Daughter Chocolat and blow dry the hair downwards with a flat brush. Also, while blow drying use a straight spray like Living Proof straight Spray. When you get done blow drying put the dryer on a cold setting and blow the hair for shine. Then, kinda shake the hair to give it a messy look. But, not too much.  I belive curly hair can totally do the cut. But, since you have curly hair you should go to a Deva salon and get a DevaCut. The DevaCut works with your curls to give you the look you want. Traditonal cutting methods may make your curls look like a cone. (When you wear it curly)

All Replies

This model's name is Ashley Perich and she has natural wa...

This model's name is Ashley Perich and she has natural waves. To acheve the look you want to wash your hair with a smoothing shampoo and conditoner like Carol's Daughter Chocolat and blow dry the hair downwards with a flat brush. Also, while blow drying use a straight spray like Living Proof straight Spray. When you get done blow drying put the dryer on a cold setting and blow the hair for shine. Then, kinda shake the hair to give it a messy look. But, not too much.  I belive curly hair can totally do the cut. But, since you have curly hair you should go to a Deva salon and get a DevaCut. The DevaCut works with your curls to give you the look you want. Traditonal cutting methods may make your curls look like a cone. (When you wear it curly)

Re: This model's name is Ashley Perich and she has natural wa...

Thank you so much! Super helpful!! But what is a DevaCut?? I haven't heard of them before! Smiley Happy
<3 beautygeek97

A DevaCut is a cutting technique by Deva Curl in which they cut every curl and shape them so your curls are more defined. It isn't a specific cut like the bob or mermaid. But, it is tailored to your curly needs.

Thank you!! I will definately check it outSmiley Happy
<3 beautygeek97
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • hol_59955.png