Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Help

Is Verb for dry damaged hair?

Re: Help

My hair is dry and slightly damaged.  I have tried samples of both the Verb Ghost Shampoo/Conditioner (included in a Sephora Favorites bundle) and Verb Hydrating Shampoo/Conditioner.  Neither seemed very hydrating or moisturizing; they were just ok.  I do not see myself buying either in full-size.

@MissFee2020 I had very damaged hair I know use  Olaplex No. 0 Intensive Bond Building Hair Treatment Olaplex Mini No. 4 Bond Maintenance™ Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 100 mL  Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance™ Conditioner Mini 3.3 oz/ 100 mL 

It is the best ever!

@MissFee2020 - My hair is somewhat dry, but not damaged, with a dry, itchy scalp.  I've been using Verb Ghost Shampoo on and off for a number of years with positive results.  I suggest getting a sample first of whichever shampoo you choose.  Samples of Verb shampoo and conditioner (different formulas) are occasionally available as samples when you check out.

@MissFee2020 

Verb is a brand. Within the brand they have a sub- category for dry hair, it wouldn’t be my first go-to when making a suggestion however there are people who love it. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing