cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Help with Frizz!

Hey everyone! 

I am looking for recommendations for frizz... I have thick curly hair and I am finding that I get a lot of frizz at the top of my head near the root, as well as the strands of hair that frame my face. 

I have started using a more moisturizing shampoo (Shea moisture) and I’m starting to clarify my hair every 3-4 washes but I’m new in this process so I haven’t noticed much change yet of course. 

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for their go to products to help combat frizz. 

thanks! 

Re: Help with Frizz!

I would suggest using Olaplex 0 and 3 for bond repairing, deep conditioning regularly, and incorporating protein into your routine. Also, get frequent haircuts. I have bleach 2b-3a hair and doing this stuff provided noticeable results.

I would also suggest watching Manes by Mell’s YouTube videos where she goes over how to properly prep, style, and set your curls. I follow her tips religiously and it’s helped me so much on my curl hair journey.

@SophiaM1010 

What products are you using to style your hair? 

I use a Mixed chicks leave in conditioner, a bit of Maui moisture style cream, and then mixed chicks hair gel. 

I style with a denman brush and then diffuse it. 

my hair routine is a bit off because of the pandemic but before this I was using a Tigi Catwalk curls rock amplifier cream instead of everything else. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing