cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|
Anonymous Insider

Help heat hair

What is the best product to use for when you are straightening your hair that help protects hair from heat but also gives volume and keeps hair looking good 

Re: Help heat hair

I use Tigi Control Freak serum. My hair is naturally wavy and the length is about to the middle of my back. Control Freak smooths out any frizz which can be a problem for me, and my hair ends up smooth, with volume and shine. Two things my stylist taught me so that I can give myself really good blowouts: first, use a round brush and dry your hair in small sections. Probably smaller sections than you'd expect (I clip up the parts of my hair I'm not working with and take out pieces to dry individually and go around my head that way until it's all dry). Second: use hairspray as your heat protectant. It will protect your hair from heat damage from styling tools. Work piece by piece and lightly mist the section of hair you're going to style before using the tool. It works! Oh and if you're using any hair oils put them on after you've finished heat styling or you're kind of "cooking" your hair. Xx.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing