Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Help Please!!!

I am a teenage girl and have recently lost almost half my hair to hormonal fallout. My hair has always been very very thick- to the point where I used to have it thinned out a lot. I used to get complimented almost every day on how beautiful it was and considered it my best asset. In the last few years though a lot of it has gone and I have to rid my brush and shower nozzle of hair every time I use them. My hair is still very healthy-I have no split ends whatsoever and probably spend more money then I should on the best treatments shampoos and conditioners. I found recently that I have insulin resistance which is why it has fallen out but I didn't really know till now. I have now changed my lifestyle to where I only eat one ingredient foods with the exception of any grains- but I don't know if that'll bring my hair back. If you guys know of anything I can do to thicken my hair and make it stronger please leave any suggestions you have. Thanks!

Re: Help Please!!!

Alterna and several others have some volumizing products that help with thin or fine hair.  Sephora favorites package instant texture is a good sampler pack.  A style that works well with thin hair is super helpful!  

Keep your inner glow my friend cause beauty is always seen from the inside!

Sorry your hair fell out, that sucks. Mine has fallen out a few times from illness and the only thing that really helped me was vitamins- biotin in particular. You can also get a hair/skin/nails type vitamin. I think folic acid and other b vitamins can be good too. I would just have a general look at your nutrition and make sure you're getting everything you need. I wish I had a miracle product for you but there isn't one as far as I know- maybe someone else will chime in @izzybb

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing