Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Help! Dupe for Living Proof Prime Style Extender

This has been my FAVORITE!!!!! hair product for years. I've tried so many different products and nothing is even kind of like it... has anyone been able to find anything comparable since Living Proof discontinued it??? 

Re: Help! Dupe for Living Proof Prime Style Extender

An almost exact dupe of the Prime Style Extender is Living Proof's No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream. I used up the last of my Prime Style Extender and this is what LP said was a substitute. I have used it and it looks, feels and smells the same as the Prime style extender. Good luck!

So unhappy they discontinued it. Can we all agree to post if we find something that is comparable? I promise I will!

Did you/anyone try either the Living Proof - Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream…or 

Redken Iron Shape 11: Thermal Holding Spray? I am in same boat. I have never had a hair product I notice some much difference with and now it’s gone 😞

An almost exact dupe of the Prime Style Extender is Living Proof's No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream. I used up the last of my Prime Style Extender and this is what LP said was a substitute. I have used it and it looks, feels and smells the same as the Prime style extender. Good luck!

@heyojanna 

I feel the same! I messaged the brand and they recommended the 5 in 1 cream, which I know doesn't come close to this. Something I use with this product is the Redken Iron Shape 11: Thermal Holding Sprauy (formally 15 spray starch). Which honestly I prefer the old formula lol, but this helps pin straight hair hold a curl!

So sick of brands discounting perfect products ugh.

Omg I'm in the same boat. I absolutely love the Living Proof Prime Style Extender and absolutely notice a difference when I don't use it. I'm also looking for a similar product. I tried their Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 styling treatment and it doesnt even come close. I miss the orange-y smell and how my hair style holds and feels with the Prime Style Extender. I wish they bring it back asap! 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing