Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Hair

I’ve got hair that is so oily on the top but so dry and damaged on the bottom anyone got some recommendations?

Re: Hair

The most helpful thing I did for my hair was to "train" it to wash only every 3rd day. I keep a dry shampoo on hand, but it has really helped my scalp. Don't get me wrong, the process of stretching out my washes was not pretty! 

I use a colour safe green tea shampoo, I believe it's Paul Mitchell and pair it with a leave-in conditioner from mid to ends. I also really like Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask and Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL . I use the Scalp Revival once a month or so to keep any dry shampoo build-up at bay (plus it feels and smells AMAZING). 

Also, a microfibre towel like DevaCurl DEVATOWEL™ Anti-Frizz Microfiber Towel was surprisingly helpful. It helps my hair dry faster so I can use less heat on my damaged hair. I didn't think a towel would be helpful, but I am pleasantly surprised!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors