Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Hair

Spoiler
Damage hair

I went through a very stress full process where I lost a lot of hair and during this I applied nanoplasty to my hair, now most of my hair strands grow like this, it falls out and I always have uncontrollable frizz 😔

I need products that will really help my hair to grow healthy, your advice or recommendation would help me a lot.🙏🏼

15CF31E3-6DC8-4287-B943-2FDFFFC222E4.png

C758866A-2BA2-4FCF-B1D0-F8D92E7E23AE.png

Re: Hair

If this treatment damaged hair but not roots, you should just moisture your hair with masks and other moisturising products (fitting your hair type)

If you have problems with hair falling out with roots. Try to do this if you want.

Get

1) rosemary essential oil

2) Argan oil

Mix 2 table spoons of agran oil with 4-6 drops of rosemary oil. 

Do skin test. Apply this mix on the skin and wait for 24 hrs. To check that you are not allergic to it.

if all good. Than apply this mix  on the roots, before you washing your hair. Massage it for 2 min and leave it for 10-30 min. 

I read somewhere in internet about - the tests was done and showed it works like rogane. But you have to be patient , the results will start from 3-6 months.  

It is up to you if you wish to try it. Do your research on this ingredients and see if it fits your needs.

Re: Hair

@AmandaTellez 

Hi there, you applied Nanoplasty by yourself?! It basically gets “baked” into your hair and a very high temperature, which is the damage you are seeing. 
I would start with amika The Kure Bond Repair Shampoo for Damaged Hair amika The Kure Bond Repair Conditioner for Damaged Hair amika The Kure Multi-Task Repair Treatment  once you are finished with that switch to a moisture product such as Pureology Nanoworks Gold Hydrating Shampoo Pureology Nanoworks Gold Strengthening Hydrating Conditioner 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • C758866A-2BA2-4FCF-B1D0-F8D92E7E23AE.png
  • 15CF31E3-6DC8-4287-B943-2FDFFFC222E4.png
testing