Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Hair

Hi I want instant curly or wavy hairs after shower. Right now, my hair are straight and little bit wavy. Plzz suggest me something good and after two days of shower dryness occurs. 

Re: Hair

@AnmolB1 put it in braids or a bun(s) for a while. I'm sure there are products that would help it stay, but I dont use any, as I always have it in a bun, so its always wavy when I take it out.

To temper your expectations a bit: if your hair isn't curly, you're not going to get curls unless you use heat tools. That took me a long time to accept as a wavy gal! 

To emphasize your hair's natural texture, I'd recommend a gentle shampoo and conditioner; I stay away from sulfates and silicones but not everyone subscribes to that. Apply styling products on damp or wet hair. You could try a spray, a mousse/foam, a lightweight cream (no heavy creams or butters), a lightweight gel...plenty of options. I flip my hair upside-down, smooth a bit of product over the surface of my hair to combat surface frizz, and then I take more product and really scrunch it in to encourage the wave pattern. 

Thanks...

Hii so my hair is somehow wavy and the shampoo that helped me to texturize and make my hair more presentable is the aminaka texture shampoo (green bottle). I would absolutely recommend it!

Thankyou 🙂

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing