cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|
Anonymous Insider

Hair

Hey! I’m marcella! I have combination hair curly/wavy/ and some straight! How do I even it out more and take away frizziness

Re: Hair

@Anonymous  I don't have any straight in the mix, but I did one time I got a terrible haircut- so that's probably a good place to start. Do you love your hairdresser? Do they listen? Are they experienced with your type of hair?

That aside, I have wavy/curly hair that sometimes doesn't want t cooperate in some sections (ie- mostly straight). I use curly shampoo/conditioner a leave in curl primer and a combination of either strong hold gel or a lighter hold gel and sometimes a curling styling product. Deva Curl and Aveda both sell great products

I use aveda personally, and in some stores they have a makeover type service where you could figure out what works best for you. Otherwise, sephora offers samples so you could use that for devacurl, or you could maybe try some kind of kit/pack/ sample set from the direct site I would assume

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Hair

Thank you a lot! And yes I do love my hairdresser very much she has been cutting my hair since I was 5 I am now 17
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing