Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Hair / scalp

Does anyone have a good solution for dandruff or itchy scalp?

Re: Hair / scalp

@sim2  If you’re on a budget: Head and Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care with Eucalyptus Anti-Dandruff shampoo and conditioner. Works quickly (within 2-5 days) and leaves hair soft and manageable. 

If you want something that will improve your scalp and hair condition with regular use, and don’t mind spending extra: Alterna Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture shampoo and conditioner. 

Good luck!

RE: Hair / scalp

Keep using head and shoulders its the best

Hi @sim2! I really like the CHRISTOPHE ROBINCleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt! My scalp tends to get really itchy after not washing it for several days and this helps soothe it and remove buildup. It also helps rebalance your scalp!

https://www.sephora.com/product/cleansing-purifying-scrub-with-sea-salt-P401452

Always,

Danee

Hair / scalp

I have had that problem and if you want visible results in one wash, try putting cold yogurt on your scalp and leaving it on for 30 minutes or more.. put a towel or cling film on your hair after the yogurt is all in your scalp. Feels amazing and after you wash your hair you will actually see a difference. For a more potent formula you can put lemon or tea tree oil on your scalp before putting the yogurt. Make sure the yogurt actually touches the affected itchy areas of your scalp. Let me know if it helps.

RE: Hair / scalp

Squeeze a couple drops of lemon juice into your shampoo!

@sim2 I recommend trying the Living Proof Scalp Care Dry Scalp Treatment 3.4 oz/ 100 mLI have found that it works great and helps relieve the scalp! I hope this helps! 

Best,
Rebecca

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing