Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Best Hair Ever
Anonymous Insider

๐ŸŒผHair products to treat split ends / nourish them๐ŸŒบ

I have thin & long hair๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ w/ split ends. Anyone has recommendations to nourish & revitalize them? XO๐Ÿ˜˜ French girl

Re: ๐ŸŒผHair products to treat split ends / nourish them๐ŸŒบ

Definitely suggest regular trims and using a conditioning mask like our AMIKA - Soulfood Nourishing Mask!

RE: ๐ŸŒผHair products to treat split ends / nourish them๐ŸŒบ

Olaplex No3 is amazing at rebuilding the strength of your hair! Their take home line is my go to the No.3 treatment will heal then the shampoo and conditioner help to give the moisture my hair desperately needs without weighing it down and the No6 whoa its transformed my blowdry like crazy and helps settle any unwanted frizz

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒผHair products to treat split ends / nourish them๐ŸŒบ

I 100% agree with this! I had bleached my hair platinum blonde and ended up w a lot of split ends over time. I started using the resistance serum and regular trims every 8 weeks. I added in the shampoo and conditioner in January and my hair is the longest itโ€™s been in 7 years and itโ€™s so healthy now. I have a complete obsession with Kerastase now. It is worth every penny.

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒผHair products to treat split ends / nourish them๐ŸŒบ

@RiaMo So glad you love Resistance! xx

@Ellelafille My split ends are way less noticeable now that I've been using Bumble and bumble Hairdresserโ€™s Invisible Oil 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

@Anonymous,

I second the Bumble Hairdressers oil that @greeneyedgirl107 recommended! I am on my 3rd bottle of it and it has really helped by dry bleached ends.

โค๏ธ Melissa

Regular trims are the best way to keep your hair split-end free! But there are also ways that you can nourish and care for your hair in between salon visits to ensure that your hair stays nourished and breakage-free. 

My favorite way to moisturize involves using a thermal heating cap (I love Hot Head! It's a brand that makes microwavable caps that help hair masks just melt into your hair!) and coconut oil. Of course, I have thick, curly hair, so you will probably not want something so heavy if your hair is thinner. I recommend popping into a Sephora and requesting a few samples! That is the best way to find something that your hair loves. ๐Ÿ™‚ Good luck! 

Hi @Anonymous 

I think the only way to โ€œtreatโ€ split ends is to trim them. I have a pair of hair scissors next to my couch, so I can trim the individual split ends  while watching TV. That way Iโ€™m not losing much length, but still getting rid of the split ends.

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing