Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Hair mask.

I have very fine, yet thick hair. does anyone have any recommendations on a hair mask, or any hair products that will leave mine hair feeling soft and smooth? Thanks in advanced.

Re: Hair mask.

I haven't used it extensively, but I recently used the AMIKA - Soulfood Nourishing Maskbecause I received a single-use sample in my Play! box. My hair was super, super soft after I washed it and used the mask, and I'm thinking of purchasing the full size pretty soon. It also smelled really great! I would suggest looking into the reviews for it to see what others who have used it more extensively than me have said about it. (:

Thank you guys! I really appreciate all the helpful information.

@Jddebord93 Not from Sephora (you can get it at a lot of salons, Ulta, etc) but I really like the Redken Allsoft Heavy Cream and Megamask.

I always use Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 8 oz/ 237 mLevery week and pair it with a microwavable deep conditioning mask.  My hair is habitually dry and this works wonders.

Just keep your moisture and protein levels balanced and you should be fine.

Hi @Jddebord93,

I also highly recommend the Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry which helps really smooth out the hair and leave it looking polished.

https://www.sephora.com/product/straight-blow-dry-P297554?icid2=products%20grid:p297554:product

❤️ Melissa
Anonymous Insider

I am glad to help you   I was at the same boat as you, but my boyfriend suggested me to use this virtual hair color changer . It is a really very helpfull app, it helped me to make a right decision 

Hi @Jddebord93,

My favorite hair mask is the O&M - The Power Base™ Protein Mask.

I use it once a week to deeply nourish and hydrate my hair. My hair always feels silky, smooth and healthy after using it.

I hope this helps!

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing