Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

Hair mask.

I have very fine, yet thick hair. does anyone have any recommendations on a hair mask, or any hair products that will leave mine hair feeling soft and smooth? Thanks in advanced.

Re: Hair mask.

I haven't used it extensively, but I recently used the AMIKA - Soulfood Nourishing Maskbecause I received a single-use sample in my Play! box. My hair was super, super soft after I washed it and used the mask, and I'm thinking of purchasing the full size pretty soon. It also smelled really great! I would suggest looking into the reviews for it to see what others who have used it more extensively than me have said about it. (:

Thank you guys! I really appreciate all the helpful information.

@Jddebord93 Not from Sephora (you can get it at a lot of salons, Ulta, etc) but I really like the Redken Allsoft Heavy Cream and Megamask.

I always use BRIOGEO - Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Maskevery week and pair it with a microwavable deep conditioning mask.  My hair is habitually dry and this works wonders.

Just keep your moisture and protein levels balanced and you should be fine.

Hi @Jddebord93,

I also highly recommend the Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry which helps really smooth out the hair and leave it looking polished.

https://www.sephora.com/product/straight-blow-dry-P297554?icid2=products%20gridSmiley Tongue297554Smiley Tongueroduct

<3 Melissa

I am glad to help you   I was at the same boat as you, but my boyfriend suggested me to use this virtual hair color changer . It is a really very helpfull app, it helped me to make a right decision 

Hi @Jddebord93,

My favorite hair mask is the O&M - The Power Base™ Protein Mask.

I use it once a week to deeply nourish and hydrate my hair. My hair always feels silky, smooth and healthy after using it.

I hope this helps!

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

The only mask that has saved my fine, no volume, dry hair (due to bleaching) was Hair Therapie's The Fortifier.  The active ingredient is gelatin and there is nothing like it on the market.  All natural and amazing stuff.  www.hair-therapie.comScreen Shot 2019-05-07 at 5.09.38 PM.pngThe Fortifier mask

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
  • Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 5.09.38 PM.png