Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Hair iron -wet to dry

I have medium thick curly hair . I like to straighten them am planning to buy either a hair iron or a straightening brush (to be used with a dryer). Which is better? Also is a wet to dry iron better or a normal one? I am thinking of opting for a T3 wet to dry

Tags:

I have super thick curly hair, and honestly, a blow drier...

I have super thick curly hair, and honestly, a blow drier alone won't cut it. An iron is designed to smooth the hair and create shine off the flat surface. Using just a blow drier won't ensure there wont be frizz towards the ends. Since you want to expose the hair to the least amount of heat possible, go with an iron. Let the hair air dry(maybe wash it at night, and apply a straightening cream to sink in overnight like i do) and then flat iron in the a.m. I love the GHD flat iron(which also doubles as a curling iron should you want straight hair with only curled ends) Like I stated earlier, you want to expose the hair to the least amount of heat possible, so choose either blowdrying it smooth or flat ironing it smooth. Doing both, one right after another, will only fry your hair. Unless you know th secret to a salon blow out, go with the iron and save yourself time, and your wrist the pain.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing