Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Hair help style

Hey @Ispend2much6  how are you? Can you help with some product recommendations as best can please? 

Re: Hair help style

@haleyssquad sorry for the late replies but I have problems seeing long threads.

I love Briogeo Destined For Density™ Peptide Shampoo for Thicker, Fuller Hair 8 oz / 236 mL and Briogeo Destined For Density™ Peptide Conditioner for Thicker, Fuller Hair 8 oz / 236 mL .  I have short hair so I really can't help with the ponytail question.  When I had long hair I used hair ties made for fine hair.  

I use Drybar Full Pint Medium Round Brush and Drybar Full Keg Boar Bristle Brush .  

Hope this helps

Any good moouse and dry shampoo items people have? Also any fave volume spray for extra volume please have by chance please. I have pretty thin hair but lot of hair 

@haleyssquad 

Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-Powder Dry Shampoo Powder 2 oz/ 56 g can be used as a dry shampoo or to add volume.

@haleyssquad I love Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse 8.5 oz/ 250 mL and amika Plus Size Volume & Body Mousse 8.5 oz / 252 mL .  I have thin hair and both of these products give me great volume 

@CorgiMommy One more thing do you prefer elastics or scrunchies or hair ties what you find holds thin hair better since have thin hair like you 

@CorgiMommy also would you use the shampoo and conditioner together? Any fave hair brushes too do you have fave or go to one. Sorry for questions hope don’t mind as your really helping a lot 

@CorgiMommy Looking at those items now how often you use the shampoo and conditioner every other day or daily what best? Also do you use styling sprays? Do you Wear hair up at times at all? Like ever do pony or bun as also have thin hair like you do you use any items or have trick to get bigger pony or bun

@CorgiMommy thank you so much for these item recommendations. As look how thin of hair you have about 

hey @CorgiMommy I have really thin hair too. The products you use for volume how much volume are you able to get. Do you use volume shampoo to or just volume spray 

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing