Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|
Anonymous Insider

Hair colors

If you could dye your hair any color then what would you pick and why? ๐Ÿ’–

Re: Hair colors

In my youth, many years ago when I worshiped Adam Ant and Robert Smith (The Cure), I was peroxide blonde. It was all backcombed to hell and totally wonderful, until it started falling out! I loved having snow white hair so that would be my choice of hair colour, but I wouldnt want the maintenance or problems that go along with it. Id also have 2 thick baby blue stripes, one on each side. And whilst you're granting wishes Id like the clock turned back thirty years. Thank you!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous Insider

Snow white hair sounds like it would look fabulous!! ๐Ÿ˜„ but i also wouldn't want any problems and maintenance that goes with it. ๐Ÿ’– and if i could, then i definitely would turn back the clock for you @grizzlymazeโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ  

Fun topic @Anonymous!

I would like my hair to be a combination of deep midnight blue and black, or perhaps a purple / silver for fun. โค๏ธ

Anonymous Insider

Whoa! That seems like it would look so amazing! ๐Ÿ˜„ good choice of colors @angel7594! ๐Ÿ’–โ˜บ๏ธ

I admire those who can pull off bright colors like a fuchsia or a red. While I love to wear these colors, unfortunately they would not be a nice hair color for me. What about you @Anonymous ?

Anonymous Insider

I bet any color would look gorgeous on you @ZakiyaBT! โ˜บ๏ธ And i also admire those that can pull off bright colors ๐Ÿ’– i would chose fuchsia with bright pink stripes! ๐Ÿ˜„ But that's only if my hair was long enough. I wish i had long hair, i bet it would be fun to occasionally dye and get styled ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Aww thanks @Anonymous! I just cut my hair short and that is a dramatic change so I'm not ready for the fuchsia just yet, but I'm sure you would look great with any color. Whether if you have long hair, short hair or a wig! This is a great topic by the way. 

Anonymous Insider

I still feel like your hair would look good with fuchsia even if your hair is short ๐Ÿ’• and thanks so much @ZakiyaBT  ๐Ÿ’– i'm glad you like this topic! Also do you think places that sell wigs help guys buy wigs? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Anonymous Of course they would help guys buy a wig, and if they don't then go to a place that will. Bring a friend with you and have fun trying on different looks. I have never purchased a wig, but they are fun to try on and they inspire new looks. 

Anonymous Insider

Thanks @ZakiyaBT! If i do go try on wigs i'll be sure to really have fun and take some pics โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing