Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Hair care

Can you use a brass shampoo for blonde highlights with the IGK blonde drops?

Re: Hair care

So, I saw your post yesterday and thought I'd give it a try. My hair is blonde with light blonde highlights. I used a brass shampoo and the IGK blonde drops after my shower. For the shampoo I mix three shampoos together, the Amika volumizer one, the brass shampoo and Nioxin for thing hair. After shampooing I also rinse with ACV to get out any impurities. After showering, and towel drying my hair a little, I mixed together the IGK drops, Bed Heads Small Talk, Keratase Elixir Ultime Oil Serum, Moroccanoil for oily scalp and The Ordinary Multi-peptide Serum for Density and applied throughout my hair and then I brushed it. I wash my hair at night and let it air dry overnight instead of blow drying it. 

The result:

I like how blonde it made my hair. It made it really, really light blonde. There is no brassiness at all. So, depending on how blonde you want your hair, I say go for it. 

Here are the products I use: Good Luck!

KéRASTASE - Elixir Ultime Oil Serum

KéRASTASE - Blond Absolu Anti-Brass Purple Shampoo

THE ORDINARY - Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density

MOROCCANOIL - Oily Scalp Treatment

IGK - Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops

AMIKA - 3D Volume and Thickening Shampoo

AMIKA - Vault Leave-In Conditioner

Bed Head Small Talk

Nioxin shampoo for thinning color treated hair 

IMG_2336.jpgIMG_2338.jpg

RE: Re: Hair care

Off topic from the OP’s question. But what do you think of The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Density serum? How long have you been using it for? Do you notice a difference? Thanks!
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • IMG_2338.jpg
  • IMG_2336.jpg
testing