cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Hair care

Hi all.

what are your reviews for k18 hair mask? 
is it worth the hype? 

Re: Hair care

@CynthieLu thanks so much for the detailed response- i will check with their page :)) hope it works for me

Good luck @mahnooraq and don't be afraid to message them on Instagram or Facebook, they will get back to you just give them time and ask all your questions 😊 

@mahnooraq what hair problems are you having? I had very processed hair and blonde highlights, so I was stripped and damaged. I researched k18 alot before jumping in. It has very simple but specific way to be used. It took a bit of trial and error for me to get a good routine with it but if be happy to share the details with you 🙂

Hi 🙂

thanks so much for your reply

so i have bleached hair as well- which have gone rough over time and have started losing their shine.

I would love to know the details of how to put k18 to optimum potential- please share details

I contacted the company on Facebook, I'm sure they are on any social media platform. To see if the shampoos I own were compatible with K18. I recommend you do the same.  The wrong shampoo could block K18 from working on your hair properly.

But for me, after shampooing, I lightly towel dried my hair.  Applied 4 pumps of K18 and worked it through the strands of my hair gently. (finding what amount works for you,  might depend on how long or thick your hair is, they have guidelines for this on thier website)  I gently squeezed it into sections of my hair making sure to evenly distribute it. And you have to let it sit for 4 full minutes.  You don't have to rinse it out at all. I just apply a little spray in conditioner,  my favorite hair serums and I was done 🙂

I used it every time I washed for 2 weeks,  and now I only need it about once a month.  I loved it. It made my hair feel soft and manageable and less rough and damaged. 

I hope this helps @mahnooraq tag me in any questions by using this symbol @ and than typing my name,  it will let me know you replied , take care!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing