Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

Hair Treatments

Hi Beauties!!!
I'm having a big trouble with my hair. After this winter my hair has become thin, dull and seem to intensively fall out once in a while. I have once tried a treatment from Phyto - the capsules of some sort of serum, which seemed to help a lot at first. I even started getting baby hair. But couple months into the treatment it stopped working. Maybe my hair and scalp got used to such beautiful life and decided to sit back and relax (stop recovering). So I was wondering if there exists something similar to Phyto treatment so I can alternate the treatments on monthly basis so my hair doesn't get used to either one?

Each response will be greatly appreciated!

diCesare hair products are great. I was having alot of pr...

diCesare hair products are great. I was having alot of problems like you. Tried everything.

I have been useing this product for 3 wks. The Liquifix liquid mousse is unreal. You can look up the products on the Bed Bath and Beyond website. I had to order over the web stores did not have in stock. I am also using the copper peptide shampoo and leave on copper peptide leave on thickening conditioner, but use the conditioner that you have that you rinse out after your shampoo. I noticed my hair not breaking and the body I am getting is great. I will also be trying more of diCesare hair products but so far it has been great. You might want to try the oil shampoo also, just read the product line and decide.

Unfortunately not available at Sepora, Aveda's Invanti li...

Unfortunately not available at Sepora, Aveda's Invanti line is amazing. I am on a low dose chemo medication for my RA and was losing my hair by the brush full. I even stopped wearing my hair down it was getting so thin. I have not even gotten through my first bottle of shampoo and conditioner and the changes are AMAZING. I went to get my hair cut and my stylist was even excited. She said she could not believe all my new baby hairs of new growth. Aveda also has a point and reward card, so make sure you sign-up for their Pure Privilege. Best of luck!

Doing a pre-shampoo treatment would works wonders for dul...

Doing a pre-shampoo treatment would works wonders for dull hair. Such as Carol's Daughter Hair Balm. Apply 30 mins-1 hr before shower then shampoo out.

http://www.sephora.com/hair-balm-P202006?skuId=1350602

-Sweet Almond Oil: Adds moisture back into your hair for better manageability.
-Coconut Oil: smooths the hair cuticle to add shine.
-Wheat Germ: Works to fortify hair so it's stronger than before.

Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beeswax, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Butyrospermum Parkil (Shea Butter) Fruit, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fragrance, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Annatto Seed.

And for hair fallout: Massage your scalp with Rosemary Oil for a minute. It's non-greasy so I like to do that before going to bed; the massage relaxes me and the scent is aromatheraputic.   Smiley Happy

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors