Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Hair Masks!!!

Everyone needs to use Sephoraโ€™s Hair masks. They work like magic and all you do is put the mask in your dry hair, put the cap on and sleep, wake up and shower normally!!! It makes my hair feels so HEALTHY ๐Ÿ˜

Re: Hair Masks!!!

@AnnaRW,

I have yet to try these! I am going to pick one up:) my hair has been pretty dry during these summer months.

โค๏ธ Melissa

@AnnaRW  I agree! I used one for the first time a few weeks ago and it worked very well. I liked that the cap was of a cloth-type material, so it didnโ€™t make any crinkling sounds.

I wore it for eight hours during the day while doing housework (I was quite the vision haha) and my hair looked amazing in the evening. 

I would definitely repurchase these! ๐Ÿ‘

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Hair Sleeping Mask

I have never looked at these until now, @PinkEvergreen !

@l8totheparty  Honestly, I probably would have never tried one if it hadnโ€™t been included in the Sephora โ€œHoly Sheetโ€ holiday masking set. I avoid overnight hair masks because I find I canโ€™t sleep properly with them. This one I wore while doing chores all day, and I just loved the results. Itโ€™s fairly inexpensive, plus I kept the cloth-like bonnet to use with other non-Sephora masks ๐Ÿ‘

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing