Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
Anonymous Insider

Hair Growth

Hey there! I have an important thing coming up and my hair needs to be longer. Any way to grow it fast?

Re: Hair Growth

No matter what the products, or YouTube tells you there is no miracle growth for hair. But eating protein, and taking biotin will help it grow to its maximum length potential. Usually hair grows 1/2 inch to 1 inch a month. The half inch being the common growth for most people. Rosemary essential oil has been proven to help the scalp, which will benefit hair growth, and help with shedding, or new growth ie. Sparse spots. Also rice water has been used for decades, but I warn you if you make it yourself please find a good recipe. You hair will stink horribly, I know from my own experience 😂

RE: Hair Growth

Deep condition at least once a week, use hot oil treatments, coconut oil, olive oil, or castor oil. Also look up the inversion method and do that for a week and do scalp massages daily. It may make your hair look greasier to do them but your natural oils will be really good for your hair. Also try switching to a shampoo without sulfates if you don’t already use them and silicone free products if possible. If you heat style your hair often it will help to stop.

Hi! I recommend argan oil and castor oil for hair growth. If you are not allergic adding coconut oil and olive oil is also beneficial for hair. Putting oil in hair and scalp massage at same time has helped me grow my hair out.

Hi @Anonymous!

Depending on how long you want your hair to be and how long you have until your event, I suggest looking at hair extensions.

In the long run, cutting your hair will help it grow faster and healthier.  I hated the idea of that myself but I was happy to find that it actually works!  Split ends will keep splitting until your hair breaks off so cutting your hair every 3 months helps prevent that.

I also recommend shampoo, conditioner, hair masks and treatments with protein in them.  I recently started using Redken Extreme shampoo and conditioner for my damaged hair.  My hair is a lot softer now!

As OF heavy pollution, stress, lack of nutrition we are facing hair fall problem we follow so many tips so many methods everything but some will get benefits ad some does not so i can suggest i went through amazing product 

Revitalize natural hair growth oil reduces hair loss and hair thinning and tropically helps block DHT (the reason for female and male spot baldness). Contains rosemary oil, castor oil, bhringraj, Nettle, Argan oil, peppermint, lemongrass oil, jojoba oil is carcinogen free and prevents hair loss.

https://earthyskin.com/products/revitalize-natural-hair-growth-oil-treatment

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing