Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Hair Frizz After Straightening

Hi All,

I have hair that holds lots of moisture. I use a good shampoo and deep conditioner. I straighten my hair and then apply it’s a ten cream. It looks nice but then an hour later it looks frizzy. 

Does anyone have any product recommendations that that would help without making it look greasy?

Re: Hair Frizz After Straightening

@BeautyWonder , I can’t recommend enough Ceremonia Hair Oil Mist con Aloe Vera 2 oz / 60 mL . This has been amazing for my frizz prone hair. I recommend instead of spraying directly into my hair I spray one pump into my palms and work through the last 3/4 of my hair damp and then apply Ceremonia Guava Hydrating Leave-In Conditioner 6.7 oz / 200 mL and if I plain to blow dry I will use Ceremonia Guava Rescue Hair Heat Protectant Spray 6.7 oz / 200 mL . @@Ceremonia is the only line I have used that COMPLETELY tames my frizz.

@BeautyWonder I have a similar problem to you, unfortunately the only thing I find works is when I straighten on freshly washed/air-dried hair. I also use a touch of Verb Ghost Weightless Hair Oil 2 oz/ 60 mL I find that it doesn't leave the hair greasy and sometimes I even use it on damp hair and allow it to almost air-dry with the hair. 

@BeautyWonder I use John Frieda Extra Strength hair serum or Oribe Mini Supershine Moisturizing Hair Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing