cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Hair Dryness

Hey everyone!

I have hair that is thin, but I have a lot of it. It’s just past my shoulders and dyed dark brown. It is frizzy and has a slight wave/curl if I don’t blow dry it. It’s been through a lot these past couple of years, various colors, bleached, but I also had bariatric surgery back in 2018 and a lot of it fell out. It’s mostly back to normal now but I am trying to stay away from the bleach.

Anyway- my hair dresser keeps commenting on how dry it is. I can’t seem to really settle on a shampoo and conditioner. Does anyone have any recommendations? I also suffer from scalp psoriasis time to time (flare ups are typically in the winter or season changes) and I do have sensitive skin in general. Thanks for any and all help! ☺️

Re: Hair Dryness

Gisou Honey infused hair mask and honey infused hair oil is my recommendation new from Sephora.  I recently tried a sample of both and my own fine dry hair turned into soft silky hair.  It was so amazing that I ordered the full size mask and the Husky starter kit immediately. Read the reviews!!! Everyone seems to be thrilled by this product line! 🌷

That should say Gisou starter kit!!

@katie090 I love Pureology Hydrate Shampoo for Dry, Color-Treated Hair - it's sulfate-free which really makes a difference for my hair.  I'm also head over heels for Redken All Soft Heavy Cream Super Treatment.  Good luck!  🙂

Thanks for the recommendation of the Pureology but that actually makes me breakout on my neck and hairline. 😞

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing