cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|
Anonymous Insider

HOW CAN I GET MY HAIR TO HAVE BODY???

my hair is stick straight when i air dry it and does have a little body for maybe an hour afterwards.. it has no dryness problem or split ends - maybe a little frizzy every once a month or two - but that's it. my only problem is that it has no body whatsoever. so when i curl it it doesn't look that good and just sticks to my head and around my face. any suggestions?? thanks!

Re: HOW CAN I GET MY HAIR TO HAVE BODY???

Hair crimper!!!! Just make sure you crimp underneath your hair enough so the crimps won't peek through 🙂 I crimp 3-4 inch sections on both sides of my head and the back. The more layers you crimp, the bigger the hair. On windy days, you will see it, but it's an easy fix if you just shake your hair a bit with your fingers.

RE: HOW CAN I GET MY HAIR TO HAVE BODY???

Have you tried using dry shampoo or dry texturizing sprays? Adding a little bit to my roots seems to help. You can also try flipping your hair upside down and spraying some hairspray or doing some light back combing.
Anonymous Insider

RE: HOW CAN I GET MY HAIR TO HAVE BODY???

i have tried dry shampoos and a texturizing/lifting powder. but not a texturizing spray - do you have one you recommend?

Re: RE: HOW CAN I GET MY HAIR TO HAVE BODY???

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe spray works for me!!2227627.jpeg

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 2227627.jpeg
testing