cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

HELP! Shampoo/Conditioner recommendation for dry hair

Hi all!

HELP! I'm in the market for a new shampoo and conditioner. I have dry, very long, wavy hair. I am a brunette. I have A LOT of hair. I do not dye my hair even though I may have to start considering I've found more grays than I'd like to admit 😑 Anyway...I am currently using Olaplex Mini No. 4 Bond Maintenance™ Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 100 mL  and Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance™ Conditioner 8.5 oz/ 250 mL. I absolutely love the shampoo! It suds incredibly well and with a small amount I can wash my entire full head of hair. However, the conditioner was disappointing. I ran out of it so quickly because it I needed to use a big amount to cover all my hair (except the roots). I also tried the Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Shampoo Mini 2 oz/ 59 mL and while it does wash well, I didn't like that it barely created suds. Any thoughts of #Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo 24 oz? Or any other suggestions!?

Thank you! 😘

Re: HELP! Shampoo/Conditioner recommendation for dry hair

Have have you found a product that you love?: I have the same hair as you. I have tried the same products as well as living proofs normal and the line for frizz.,  It condition well but I still have a lot of frizz. 

Re: HELP! Shampoo/Conditioner recommendation for dry hair

I have not! I really wanted to try the Living Proof line for frizz but now reading your review, I feel hesitant. My sister absolutely loves Sachajuan Silver Shampoo so I may give this one a try. Her hair is not as unruly as mine though. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing