Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

HAIR EMERGENCY!!!

Hello guys! i have had a hair thinning/shedding issue for a while now and can't find anything to help it! Can someone suggest a treatment for me? I have black, wavy, medium-thick hair.

Not to put you in a panic but maybe you should see your d...

Not to put you in a panic but maybe you should see your doctor. Last year my hair started to fall out, no bald patches just shedding like crazy.  I switched shampoos, washed my hair less, stopped getting highlights. Now I have discovered my thyroid is out of wack and one of the symtoms is your hair changes, dry, dull , falling out. Not everyone has this symtom with a thyroid problem.

Sometimes it just feels like your hair is falling out. It...

Sometimes it just feels like your hair is falling out. It's a natural process. If it really bugs you, you can always try a volumizing product, like Living Proof Full Thickening Cream ($26). However, if this is not the case and you really feel like something is wrong, no harm can come out of taking a precautionary doctor's visit.

Hi afrozabhuyainn,   Oh no!  I completely know the feelin...

Hi afrozabhuyainn,

Oh no!  I completely know the feeling.  A few years ago, I was soooo stressed & my hair (which is normally super thick) was falling out in chunks & I ended up having a bald spot the size of a quarter mixed into my hair Smiley Sad  My Dr chalked it up to Alopecia, since the same thing happened after I had my two girls.  It wasn't serious & after taking better care of myself, my hair grew back just fine.  What I would suggest since you hair is thinning, is trying the Phytophanere Dietary Supplements for Hair & Nails.  The power combo promotes hair growth & strengthens hair & nails.  I wish I knew about it years ago!  Good luck Smiley Happy

Phyto - Phytophanere Dietary Supplement - Hair & Nails

xo, Mia

Hi Afrozabhuyainn,   Have you done any new treatments to...

Hi Afrozabhuyainn,

Have you done any new treatments to your hair lately? Blow drying, highlighting and hair color can weaken the hair and make it snap off. Its definitely worth talking to your Doctor about just in case! We have a product by Phyto that our clients swear by Phytocyane Revitalizing Serum - Thinning Hair - Women. Its a treatment that provides more circulation to the scalp to stimulate hair growth.

Phyto - Phytocyane Revitalizing Serum - Thinning Hair - Women

http://www.sephora.com/phytocyane-revitalizing-serum-thinning-hair-women-P2883?skuId=98707

<3 Melissa
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors