Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

Good Shampoo?

I have oily hair with certain shampoos and am looking for a new one preferably less than $12.  I am picky about smells, I like natural scents.  I appreciate your thoughts.

Hi, corrin99!  My daughter has thin, oily hair that she h...

Hi, corrin99!  My daughter has thin, oily hair that she has to wash daily.  A coworker of hers smelled so good every day at work that one day my daughter asked her what she was wearing.  The coworker told her it was her shampoo she was smelling and told her it was Infusium 23 Shampoo and Conditioner, which you can find at Wal-Mart, Target, etc.  My daughter bought it and absolutely loves it and I can vouch for it smelling really good.

Hope this helps and have a great day!
tenngal Smiley Happy

I had the same issue! I remember reading an article many...

I had the same issue! I remember reading an article many years ago about how all shampoos basically do the same thing. In my own experiences, I've come to discover this to be true.

I usually stick to cheap-yet-gentle shampoos like generic brand baby shampoo, then invest in a good conditioner or give myself a hot olive oil treatment once in a while applying either on just the ends of my hair to keep things balanced. Remember, if you strip too much oil, your body will produce even more to make up for the loss.

I hope that helps!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors