Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

Good Hairspray that doesn't make my hair stiff and hard?

I currently use Pantene Hairsprays. They have an excellent superb hold but make my hair siff and hard. What's a brand/product with the same hold that doesn't do that to my hair.

Hi vanityprincess. Here are a couple of my favorite hairs...

Hi vanityprincess. Here are a couple of my favorite hairsprays that will give you superb hold while allowing your hair to still be flexible for styling.

Living Proof Hold Flexible Hairspray

LP.jpg

Bumble and bumble Classic Hairspray

Hi, vanityprincess.  I personally love Redken's Fashion W...

Hi, vanityprincess.  I personally love Redken's Fashion Work 12 and Redken's Quick Dry 18.  The Fashion Work 12 is a lighter, softer, less stiff hold, but it holds up really well.  The Quick Dry 18 has a super hold, but it is still soft as long as you don't overspray it.  It only takes a small amount to get the super hold and to keep your hair from being stiff, so if you try it remember not to douse your hair in it because a spritz will do.  Oh, by the way, Sephora doesn't carry Redken hair products so you'll have to look at Ulta or any hair salon.

Hope this helps!
Have a great day!
tenngal Smiley Happy

i <3 the Bumble and Bumble Does it All Styling Spray....

i <3 the Bumble and Bumble Does it All Styling Spray.  It gives amazing hold while still being flexible and it doesn't leave hair feeling stiff and nasty!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • LP.jpg