cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Good Hair Brush?

Hello! 

I’m currently looking to replace an old, cheap brush. This will be the first time I’m looking to buy a kind of nice one so I would love some input. My hair is thick, curly/wavy, and brunette— it gets pretty dry and frizzy but also loves to collect oil. I rarely blow dry my hair (less every other month) but would still like it to work for that.

I am kind of liking the look of the Moroccanoil ceramic paddle brush right now, but fear of commitment is strong.

Tags:

Re: Good Hair Brush?

Denman!!

Thanks everyone! I ordered the Drybar Super Lemon Drop. It’s only been an hour since it arrived but I already love it. 🙂 

@JaAmy @I recently took the advice on multiple people in the community including @SportyGirly125 and picked up the Drybar Super Lemon Drop and I have been obsessed with it! It’s such a great brush ! 

Thanks for the advise. I see a lot of people really like this drybar one. Is it easy to wash?

@JaAmy Yes it is easy to wash.  I wash my hair brushes once a month but clean them once a week.

@JaAmy  I also highly recommend the Drybar Super Lemon Drop . It is easy to wash.💛

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing