Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

GHD or Sultra Straightener???

Hello! So recently my CHI hasnt been turning on and is giving me a hard time. I am looking into either purchasing a GHD or Sultra straightener but I dont know which one to get. Price doesnt matter to me that much just quality. I have your average frizzy medium length hair. Please leave any suggestions below/ your experiences with these brands of straighteners! Thanks!

Re: GHD or Sultra Straightener???

I prefer Karmin! 😃

I also have the GHD and it's been 5 yrs and it still work...

I also have the GHD and it's been 5 yrs and it still works great. I have long, normal, wavy hair and it does a good job straightening it. Usually two passes over the hair is all that I need.

Sultra, all the way. Preferably the l because Seductressy...

Sultra, all the way. Preferably the l because Seductressyou can do more with it.

The Sultra actually helps mend your hair while you use and, and provides even heat distribution so you don't get hot spots that fry your hair.

Also, this particular model allows you to not only straighten, but to curl you hair. It's amazing. We did a demo in my store once with it (I was the guiena pig because I had the longest, thickest hair) and they curled one side of my head, and straightened the other. Granted, I look ridiculous, but it stayed my entire shift and the next day as well (I had them curl the other side before I left work). I had bouncy, perfect ringlets. And my hair that was straightened stayed pin-straight without touch ups. It was really smooth too. c:

IMG_0490.JPG

I have only used the GHD but I love it so much. I also ha...

I have only used the GHD but I love it so much. I also have medium length, frizzy hair. I have been using it for 1,5 years. NO problems and it has been really excellent. I also love that it has universal voltage and came with 2 years of warranty.

Hi dancerbabe30310!   I have a Sultra and LOVE IT. It has...

Hi dancerbabe30310!

I have a Sultra and LOVE IT. It has to be one of my favorite best straightners of all time, more so than my T3 or Chi that I've used. 🙂 My hair is left smooth, soft, straight and never frizzy or burned. Love it! (I have medium length semi-fine hair that is also color treated) and its great!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_0490.JPG
testing