Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

For the love of hair accessories

I am always on the hunt for good hair accessories especially if there’s a deal on them. Share any hair clips/accessories, hair styles with accessories, or hair accessory brands you would love others to know about.  Bonus points if there’s a sale on them. 

Current hair accessories brands I love:

-Emi Jay (love the collabs they did with Summer Fridays, Glow Recipe, and Sephora)

-Chunks (love the collab they did with Sephora)

-The Hair Edit-current sale is buy one get the second one for half off or Abby20 gets you 20% off 

-Kristin Ess

-Some of Target’s Wild Fable hair clips

-Baublebar 

-Lele Sadoughi-where I get my headbands from 

IMG_6681.jpeg

IMG_6682.jpeg

IMG_6680.jpeg

Re: For the love of hair accessories

@greeneyedgirl107 @They have sales at times. You have to wait for them. I got a headband for eshoe and I retailed for over $80 for $35. 

@SportyGirly125 great deal!

More clips from Arie and AEO

20230609_174017.jpg

Not sure if anyone can help me but does anyone know a reasonably priced line of hair accessories for someone who has very thick hair. I have a tendency to break my clips. Also my scrunchies get stretched out quickly.

@Loretta55 The Kitsch large claw clip is very sturdy.

@Loretta55 here are some of the large Target clips compared to what I'd call average size ones.

20230608_142319.jpg

20230608_142525.jpg

@Loretta55 @Chunks and Emi Jay clips are pretty solid and they do go on sale. Chunks had a 20% off sale and Emi Jay had a 25% off sale. Also Kristin Ess sold at Target and Ulta. 

For scrunches I buy Scuni from target. 

@Loretta55 @Also check out the hair edit brand of hair clips sold at Ulta. I get them on sale and with the coupon. 

Chunks and Emi Jay offer some pretty hair clips @SportyGirly125. Unfortunately they require a $50.00 minimum purchase for free shipping. I can’t find the hair edit brand on Ulta’s website which has been recently redesigned.

@Loretta55 @Shipping was less than $5 from Emi jay for me and $5 from chunks which wasn’t too bad. 

if you are on Ulta’s site type “the hair edit” and it should pop up. 

I have got stuck paying some outrageous shipping fees on some websites @SportyGirly125. Thank you for easing my mind and providing the information for the Ulta website.

@Loretta55 @Amazon also sells the hair edit. 

@Loretta55 target has some really large claw clips in their hair accessories area.  Also, have you checked out Gimme Beauty's thick line?  Ulta had it during the hair sale but somehow I missed it.  Target also seems to carry some online from the brand.

I missed that one @greeneyedgirl107. I am thinking about cutting my hair so I don’t want to invest too much money in hair accessories. Lately I have been wearing my hair in a loose ponytail but I feel like I am always adjusting my scrunchie. Thank you for the suggestion.

@Loretta55 I hear ya...they can add up.

I wonder if Ulta canceled the Gimme Beauty sale,  as I was on the lookout and both of us missed it.

Emi Jay Memorial Day sale

IMG_8482.jpeg

20230608_074657.jpg

These arrived yesterday from Amazon. They looked "expensive" but were less than $10 for both. Unfortunately, between the two of them, five teeth are missing and the clip on the left is bent.  Lesson learned:  you get what you pay for.  From now on, I will pay a little more for tried and true brands.  Hopefully I can return these.

@Mel231 Amazon has a great return policy 

@Mel231 sorry to learn that!  Are these triangular?  I'm wearing smaller one today that are, and they're more comfortable than others I have. 

Cross posted from May hauls thread

20230529_173612.jpg

@greeneyedgirl107 What brand are these?

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 90 replies
  • 441 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos41
  • IMG_6680.jpeg