Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

For frizzy hair...

I am using REDKEN since one year,it helped me for few months, but now my hair drys funny, frizzes no matter how much I try to take care of it.. any suggestions???

I recommend a great hair product that worked amazing with...

I recommend a great hair product that worked amazing with my hair, it's Pro Naturals Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment with Heat Protector, it reduces the frizz, prevents any damage, protects the hair and keeps it healthy, shiny and soft, I think it is the best one for your hair, Hope this helps and good luck girl Smiley Very Happy Smiley Happy

I used to have the same problem. Switch to a all natural...

I used to have the same problem. Switch to a all natural shampoo or at least a sulfate free one. My personal favorites are Giovanni Deep Moisture, Root 66 or 50/50 Balanced, DermOrganic, David Babaii Hydrating, Burts Bees Pomegranite and Soy or my mom's favorite, Avalon Organics Nourishing in Lavender. Also brush your hair with a wide tooth comb, it makes ALL the difference.

Smiley Very Happy

Aveda Damage Remedy is excellent, use the intensive treat...

Aveda Damage Remedy is excellent, use the intensive treatment once a week wrap it in a towel for 30 mins.

Hi Bijal123,   Those are great suggestions!   I also want...

Hi Bijal123,

Those are great suggestions!

I also wanted to add that I have this problem too! Ever since I got my hair highlighted it has been so wavy and frizzy. I used to have super straight hair that was easy to manage. I just started using the Bumble and Bumble Defrizz and it works amazing at deflating frizz. This is the only product that I use for styling and it has saved me a lot of time with my hair. I hope this helps!

Defrizz

What it does:
This product does exactly what it says—and a little more. Defrizz works in any weather to control curls, frizz, and flyaway hair. It smooths and tames, leaving hair shiny and amazingly soft.

What else you need to know:
A friend to finer hair that can't quite hold heavy oils or waxes, this product can be used any time: after Prep or Tonic Lotion, before, during, and after styling.

<3 Melissa

Re: Hi Bijal123,   Those are great suggestions!   I also want...

Hi Melissa, ...
Thank you for the suggestion.. Looks like you know exactly what my problem is.. I had straight, smooth hair that people will die to have... I think weather in Seattle makes it worse.... I will try the recommended product and let you know whether works or not..
Bijal

I have tried countless hair products from very expensive...

I have tried countless hair products from very expensive to extremely inexpensive. The wrong products will make my hair incredibly frizzy or simply uncooperative. Recently, I began using a product recommended by a friend. I have been using the product line for 5 months now and I am in love with it. It is L'Oreal EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System. It is possibly one of the most inexpensive hair products I have ever used, which is always a plus. I only use the Shampoo, Mask and Conditioner. As for after wash products I love Kiehls, they also have a great line of products that work well for taming frizz and various other issues.

hi, bijal123!   which redken product are you using? where...

hi, bijal123!

which redken product are you using? where i used to work for about 5 years, i sold lots of redken! and just about tried every product in the line. not all that impressed, though. i never bought any product when i was out of it. i think it's a line that only works on some people, and not on others. let me know what product you're disappointed in and i can recommend something for you.

Re: hi, bijal123!   which redken product are you using? where...

Hi Chewcifer,
Thanks for the reply.. I am using Redken for softness shampoo and conditioner, (the one comes in gold bottle).. It helped me when I started using it, but seems like now my hair has coated from it or having kind of residue after the wash, and when I blow dry it really looks funny and frizzy...
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors