Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Favorite purple conditioners?

I’m very new to the blonde game, and while I’ve found a purple shampoo that I really like, I’m overwhelmed trying to find a purple conditioner to pair with it....I’m rotating between my purple and regular shampoo since the purple tends to be harsh and my hair is dry and fragile even before bleaching, so I’m hoping to find a purple conditioner that’ll help tone, but is also good at actual conditioning...any suggestions?

Re: Favorite purple conditioners?

@hopkinss33 Hmmm - what about the Pureology Hydrate Color in the purple bottle?

RE: Favorite purple conditioners?

Give drybar’s brightening conditioner a try! I use both the shampoo and conditioner twice a week as directed. The conditioner leaves my hair shiny and soft!

While I was still blonde, the shampoo that was easily acc...

While I was still blonde, the shampoo that was easily accessible and in a fair price range to me was the Joico Violet shampoo! It is also sulfate free so it won't completely tear or strip away the necessary oils in your hair. There is also the Fanola No Yellow shampoo that I've seen being raved about online, however I believe it's harder to get a hold of in stores. Good luck!

Re: Favorite purple conditioners?

The Pravana Perfect Blonde Shampoo works wonders! Like I'm no longer ash blonde but my hair balyaged as a brunette so I still use this; I throw it on my hair when dry, kinda like a mask, put it in a clip and let it soak for a couple of hours through chairs and then when I shower I just wash it out and use a purple conditioner (which you can also leave on for hours if you'd like) and my hair is spot on toned-zero brass from

someone with brassy undertones

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing