Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

Favorite Hair Mask or Leave-In Treatment?

My hair has been driving me crazy for years, and I have yet to find something to tame it. My hair is halfway between full-out ringlets and waves. The problems that drive me crazy are split ends and frizz- particularly at the back of my head and right above my forehead. I have all these short little pieces at my forehead!

Hair oil is one thing I want to avoid- I've tried multiple types and all it does is make my hair look crazy greasy.

Couple things I'm looking at right now- have heard good things about the Devacurl line and the Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner. I've also recently tried some small samples of the Living Proof No Frizz line. Anyone tried these or have some other recommendations they love?

Highlighted

Re: Favorite Hair Mask or Leave-In Treatment?

I LOVE this stuff and it's moisturizing and smells like bananas! It's expensive but if you sign up for the sites email they send out a 30% coupon each month.

Re: Favorite Hair Mask or Leave-In Treatment?

Organic jojoba oil, put a few drops in my hands, spread around palms/fingers - then comb through hair ends (ideally damp hair, but also works on dry), then work my hands a ways up my waves to spread out the last little bit!

Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • upload_7087873034996143451.jpg
  • upload_6270439041659934026.jpg
  • 300.JPG
  • 300 (1).JPG
  • upload_8705753766510585466.jpg