Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

Favorite Hair Mask or Leave-In Treatment?

My hair has been driving me crazy for years, and I have yet to find something to tame it. My hair is halfway between full-out ringlets and waves. The problems that drive me crazy are split ends and frizz- particularly at the back of my head and right above my forehead. I have all these short little pieces at my forehead!

Hair oil is one thing I want to avoid- I've tried multiple types and all it does is make my hair look crazy greasy.

Couple things I'm looking at right now- have heard good things about the Devacurl line and the Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner. I've also recently tried some small samples of the Living Proof No Frizz line. Anyone tried these or have some other recommendations they love?

Re: Favorite Hair Mask or Leave-In Treatment?

Actually, scuse a stupid question for a minute: when exactly do you use a hair mask? After conditioner, in place of conditioner, before shampoo?

@CrayzeeRN. That's not a dumb question! Use the mask after shampoo. Gently squeeze out excess water and apply the mask to your hair. Leave in 3-5 minutes.

<3 Melissa

Thank you!

Smiley Happy

<3 Melissa

My hair is very long, ringlet curls, very thick,and frizzy and dry.

The best thing I have run across is Wen. I looove this stuff. The kit here on sephora comes with cleansing conditioner, hair mask, and refresh spray. I tried Carols Daughter Monio set and i personally snt impressed. 

I also use Wen as a leave in  conditioner. I really cant say enough about it. It sounds cheesy but Wen did change my life as far as my hair is concern. I saw a difference after I used it the first time (not a total change but ter than before) I have been using it regularly for 6 months and i can actually wear my hair down regardless of the weather.

I mean my hair is like poodle curly naturally so frizzy so alot of days I would literally have to braid it or put it in a bun if it was the least bit humid and I live in Ohio so, yeah I lived in a bun!

Highlighted

Yeah its very humid over here in NC, so my hair practically lives in a bun, ponytail or braid as well! Thank you for the reply!

my favorite hair mask is the one from pro naturals which is really good for hair, leaves it soft, shiny and healthy. I bought it online @ safrons. com in case you are interested. Smiley Happy

Agadir Argan Oil Moisture Masque
It's THICK but it's AWESOME. I'm one quarter italian, and three different types of spanish, so my hair is ALL CRAZY. frizzy and curly. but this deep conditioner has argan oil, keratin protein, and vitamin e, so it's EXTREMELY nourishing, and their entire brand is dedicated to being anti-frizz. LOVE IT!!!

I'm currently using Bamboo Smooth Moisture Masque that I really only bought to use up the rest of a gift card I had and was impatient with keeping it.  Its pretty much the first one I've tried and while I don't have any complaints, I will most likely buy another type when it's empty.

Carol's Daughter Hair Repair - Monoi --- it saved my hair! Smiley Happy

Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • upload_7087873034996143451.jpg
  • upload_6270439041659934026.jpg
  • 300.JPG
  • 300 (1).JPG
  • upload_8705753766510585466.jpg