Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Extensions!

Favourite products and oils that are great for blonde hair, and easy on full time wear hair extensions?

Re: Extensions!

Hi @kottah

First, what type of extensions are they? Tape, fusion, loop, bonded? This will affect the answers to the rest of your questions! 

RE: Re: Extensions!

I doubt anyone would really know what method i have. It’s called vogue pearl. It’s completely non adhesive and theres no braiding or sewing.

Re: RE: Re: Extensions!

I'm in the hair industry @kottah

and I am familiar. There is adhesive involved depending on whether you got partial or full top closure. Don't they make their own brand of hair care? I would likely suggest purchasing whats suggested by them. You've invested a lot already.

RE: Re: RE: Re: Extensions!

The ones i have are definitely non adhesive. They do have their own line however i tried it and it was a bit too heavy on my hair i found i had to wash it more frequently and i wanna do the opposite something light on the hair and the less harsh chemicals the better. I might just stick to the unite brand because its truly amazing on the extensions.

RE: Re: RE: Re: Extensions!

No.. definitely non adhesive. I’ve used their line before and it was a little bit too heavy for my hair and i had to wash my hair way too often using their line which is why im looking for something a little different but very high quality.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Extensions!

Okay @kottah

I'm not out to prove you wrong. As I said, I'm Canadian and know a thing (or 50) about this industry. I'm familiar with the brand you speak of. They are silicone wrapped beads. UNLESS you have the full top then there is glue/tape. 

Moving on to haircare. Kerastase Extentioniste is made for people with long damaged hair or for people who want to promote growth. 

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Extensions!

I might just stick with unite. Not too sure as of right now thanks for the suggestion

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos3
testing