Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Dyson hair dryer vs. Airwrap

Please help!  I've looked at the videos and it seems like if you get the Dyson Airwrap styler, then you don't need a separate hair dryer?  I was going to buy the Dyson supersonic hair dryer but now I'm leaning toward the Airwrap.  Ladies, if you use the Airwrap, will it really dry your hair?? Thank you in advance for your help.

Re: Dyson hair dryer vs. Airwrap

Hi! If you bought the airwrap, please, share your experience, if a dryer in a kit does the same job as a Supersonic hairdrier. I need mostly hairdryier, don’t know should I get a kit or a haidryier alone. DYSON - Airwrap™ Styler DYSON - Supersonic Hair Dryer

Yes, it will! The instructions advise using the blow dryer attachment until the hair is damp and then to finish it off with the smoothing brush and/or curling barrels. But, of course, you could just use the blow dryer attachment by itself. It is really meant to replace all of your hot tools! I am obsessed ❤️ 

I already have the Dyson Blow Dryer & I use the diffusing function a lot. Does anyone know whether the Airwrap's blow drying functionality also support diffusing?

Thank you xx

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing