Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Dry, split end hair

My hair seems to always be so dry and no matter how much I trim my hair, The split ends just won't go away. I tried using an organic shampoo and conditioner and not using any heat on my hair but it's still split ended. Does anyone recommend something to get long, healthy hair?

Re: Dry, split end hair

Dry hair and split ends mostly is coming from the tools you are using on your hair.  Be sure you are using very good quality tools, because they are made with the latest technology for extra protection.  Will be an investment, but worth it, especially if this is a concern for you.

What can you do now to help?  Well I think you would really benefit from our Iles Formula products.  They provide INSTANT repair for all hair types.  Your dry hair will just love it.

Shampoo

ILES FORMULA signature SHAMPOO was created by selecting the most exclusive, high performing antioxidant-rich ingredients to work for all ages and hair types. It immediately detangles + repairs + protects hair while providing manageability and a luscious silky texture. This delicate formula cleanses without ever stripping colour or drying out your hair. You will immediately feel the goodness of ILES FORMULA by the bounce and lustre you’ll have after just one shampoo. For the final touch, silk proteins will nourish the hair resulting in sumptuous volume and body.

SULFATE FREE + PARABEN FREE + SILICONE FREE

Conditioner

The jewel of the ILES FORMULA haircare line is the CONDITIONER. It is the raison d’être for the entire collection. This paraben free formula instantly transforms damaged, straw like hair into sumptuous spun silk perfection. Put to the test on today’s biggest celebrities and on the sets of prestigious directors and photographers - ILES FORMULA repairs and revitalizes even the most damaged hair instantly. Knots and tangles slide away leaving hair beautifully healthy, with a delicate perfume of white flowers. Silk Proteins from Japan create an immediate voluptuous effect on the hair. The addition of high technology aids to instantly close down the hair cuticles to create a beautiful smooth surface.

Finishing Serum

There’s no better way to protect all hair types from environmental assaults than with ILES FORMULA FINISHING SERUM. Hand-picked, custom-blended ingredients including vitamins, nut oils, silk, and ceramide, feed hair with nothing but goodness without ever weighing the hair down. This paraben-free formula is your hair’s best protector against heated tools, against UV rays, humidity, and free-radicals - strengthening hair + helping repair split ends + preventing colour fade. Lightly scented with white flowers.

The Mask

The ILES FORMULA haute performance MASK was developed to strengthen and nourish.  For premium results apply between the ILES FORMULA shampoo to prepare the hair and scalp and the ILES FORMULA conditioner to seal in the goodness that this mask delivers.

If you have an interest, you can check out our reviews here on Sephora.  Customers are loving the results.  I will add links to some recommendations if your want to check them out.  

https://sephora.com/product/haute-performance-hair-mask-P421956?om_mmc=ppc-GG_704359138_38490307164_...

https://www.sephora.com/product/discovery-travel-kit-P406284

I recently switched over to Very Ghost Shampoo, condition...

I recently switched over to Verb Ghost Shampoo, conditioner and oil. I have to say I'm so impressed! My hair is shinny and healthy. Very impressed. One tip I will recommend for you with any conditioner : let it sit in your hair for a while. it makes a huge difference. I actually purchased a shower cap. I first shampoo, then conditioner, then put itup in there and take the rest of my shower before rinsing it out. I also take some hair supplement vitamins BTW I have long, thick straight hair
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing