Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Dry scalp

Any product recommendation for dry scalp?

RE: Dry scalp

Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying scrub once a week. Use hydrating shampoos and conditioners like the IGK Hot Girls or Alterna Repair line

RE: Dry scalp

Also try using a wide tooth comb to comb your hair/scalp before washing your hair. This works as a gentle exfoliation and reduces the build up of dried, dead skin, and/or product on your scalp. Depending what kind of dryness (and flaking/druff) you’re having, this can be the soul cause or a contributing factor. Worth a try. Hope it helps 🙂
Anonymous Insider

Re: Dry scalp

I used to have dry scalp and it's okay now that I'm using L'Oreal shampoo. I can't recommend it to you, though, because I'm not sure if it's the right product for you. There is no single product for dry hair and you're gonna have to experiment for a while until you find the product that works for you. I had a long journey myself, trying more than a dozen products (and losing a bit of hair in the process!) before I got here. I tried out Vaseline, Gard, etc.

Also, it's not just the product you use that will help with dry scalp. You also must shampoo your hair regularly so that the dry skin will be removed.

Dry scalp

malibu scalp wellness shampoo and conditioner
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing