Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

Dry Shampoo?

I currently use the Klorane Dry Shampoo but it seems that Ulta may no longer carry it. I have tried the Tresemme one which in my opinion, was horrible. It left white residue in my hair and smelled awful.

Does anyone have any recommendations for dry shampoo? I have medium brown hair (with natural blonde highlights). I hate washing my hair daily but I have an oily scalp so it's almost always necessary since my hair gets limp/flat easily and gets oily.

Re: Dry Shampoo?

I love dry shampoo. My hair gets way too oily after only one day but i hate to have to wash and style it every day.  I have tried quite a few. My favorite powder one is the Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Dry shampoo. The trick to this one is blending it well.  But once you try it a few times and figure out the right amount for you its great. The bottle powder definitely lasts a lot longer than the sprays, you definitely get more for your money.  My two favorite spray Dry Shampoos are Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo and Ojon Full Detox Rub-Out Dry Shampoo

Highlighted

Re: Dry Shampoo?

my favorite dry shampoo is the batiste wild thing Smiley Happy i get it at ulta for less than $10. 

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos5
  • blondish.jpg
  • batiste with a hint of colour.jpg
  • 4.jpg
  • 5.jpg
  • 6.jpg