cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Dry Hair

Spoiler

I'm looking for a good shampoo for dry brittle hair.Any suggestions?

Re: Dry Hair

@jeri04   I can recommend a shampoo and a few other products in case they may be helpful for you.

Verb Seriously Hydrating Setand their Verb Leave-In Conditioning Mist make a great combination of products to use regularly.

In addition to those, I really like their Verb Moringa + Jojoba Hair Treatment Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL .  I have used it on wet hair after shampoo and conditioning, along with a leave-in conditioner.  It's easy to use too much, but once you find the right amount to use it really helped get rid of the tangles in my curly hair.  It can also be used before shampoo and conditioner, letting it soak in the hair for 15 minutes or so.

The other product I use regularly is Kiehl's Since 1851 Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak 8.4 oz/ 250 mL .  I've been using this for about a year, at least weekly, and it really helps my dry hair.  It may be a good idea to use something like this every time you wash your hair for several times in a row to help combat dryness.

Thank you.

I love the argan oil shampoo from chi, it's not sold at sephora but it is soooo hydrating, I cant even use it twice a week because of how hydrating it is and my hair is not super dry, would definitely recommend!!! 

Thank you for the help.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing