Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

Dry, Damaged, Frizzy hair....HELP

I have REAL thick, medium long hair. I dye it and straighten it A LOT. Lately, I've been dying it less and straightening my hair every other week. I have naturally wavy hair too. Lately, I've been avoiding the heat and going natural. After washing my hair, I towel dry it for like 15 minutes or less, then I brush through it, put some Moroccan Oil in it, and leave it as is. My problem is that even after using the serum, my hair STILL gets frizzy and poofy. I recently got it cut so my ends are nice and healthy right now but it still frizzed up pretty bad after washing it. What are some products by Sephora or from elsewhere that I can put in my hair while its wet and have it naturally dry without heat, frizz, and damage? HELPPPPP please!

Hi! Bumble and Bumble Quenching Complex leave-in-conditio...

Hi! Bumble and Bumble Quenching Complex leave-in-conditioner is great for de-poofing hair and moisturizing at the same time. Works on both wet and dry hair.Smiley Happy I have very wavy and very thick hispanic hair and that helps a lot.

Re: Hi! Bumble and Bumble Quenching Complex leave-in-conditio...

Thank you!!!! Smiley Happy

Hey there! You sound like me a couple of years back! My h...

Hey there! You sound like me a couple of years back! My hair was terrible! I would straighten it all the time and what not, till I decided to go natural. I decided to accept my curly hair but before I did it, I had to restore it. What worked for me was IDEN Bee Propolis Intensive Treatment  I'm not kidding you, after I used it, I noticed the difference. You will feel it after the first time plus after i would use my morrocan oil (:

I'm a hair stylist, and I also have very frizzy hair with...

I'm a hair stylist, and I also have very frizzy hair with a little wave, I find the best product (and I'm a product junkie) is Redkens Outshine anti frizz polishing milk. It makes my hair so soft and it really doesn't cut down frizz, I use when wet and a little more after my hair dries and my hair looks great, also another thing to try is a moisturizing hair mask which will also help!
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors