Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Does anything really help with hair growth?

What are your favorite products for hair growth and what do you recommend? I am in search of ANYTHING to help. I’ve tried supplements and shampoos, I’ve even tried subliminals to listen to but I just want my hair longer and healthier. I’ve also lost a lot of hair from accutane so if you have any ideas please let me know!❤️❤️

Re: Does anything really help with hair growth?

Hi I'm a Beauty Insider Community Ambassador and I'd love to help answer your question! @Emmy5901 I'm curious to know if you've tried Biotin on it's own or if you've stuck to supplements like HUM Nutrition Slay Belle - Vegan Gummy Set for Stronger Hair and Glowing Skin . I know some women that have had good experiences with Biotin, medicated shampoos like Nioxin, and I know others that have gone to Dermatologist for specialty treatments to try and regrow their hair. Since you think the hair loss is due to the accutane I would recommend talking to a Dermatologist to see what they may recommend as this sounds like hair loss due to medicine and not from things such as aging etc. I hope that this helps some and I wish you all the best in getting an answer and hopefully a solution for your hair loss.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing