Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Damaged bleached hair

OK..My hair was bleached (white) now the roots are getting orange. I have been to shops 2 times. (Damaged) PLEASE I cant talk to blot people( stroke). How I get my to the roots with brown

Re: Damaged bleached hair

1st:  I strongly suggest finding a stylist who has their specialty in color correction.  Since you have been to the shops two times, try to find someone who has at least 10 years of experience and in addition to specializing in color correction also has experience in lifting hair to blonde.

2nd: If you have been to the shops two times and could not get the communication you needed, I'm so sorry.  Try to find someone who will look you in the eye and not rush the process. Do not be scared to get up out of the seat and leave if the stylist does not make you 100% comfortable.  That person is just not for you.  There are stylists out there who will take the time to make sure you are comfortable and make sure you understand what has happened to your hair and what the next steps are. 

3rd:   Be sure to deep condition your hair every few days.  Their are home remedies online as well as other options in salon. Try the Olaplex line for attempting to soothe the damage. Their is no repairing it but you can soothe it. 

Good luck! Please be sure to give us an update. 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing