Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Damaged Curly Hair help?

Hi! I have very damaged, thick, frizzy, curly hair from blow drying that doesn't hold in moisture. I need help on what product line I should use for it. Currently, I am trying to choose from Bumble and Bumble Quenching line or Living Proof Restore. Which is better? Also, any tips to help restore my parched locks?

Thanks!

Personally I love Pantene Recovery Conditioner. I too hav...

Personally I love Pantene Recovery Conditioner. I too have curly hair and I know how knotted it gets so when you brush your hair be sure to use leave in conditioner from Paul Mitchel. I also use argan oil to help with split ends. The key for healthy hair is variety! Find two or three conditioners and shampoos which work for you and keep them all in the shower. Switch between them regularly, and i mean REGULARLY. I switch every other day!

Hope this helps 🙂

I've been using Joico's K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo and Con...

I've been using Joico's K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo and Conditioner for months and my hair has been less frizzy and dry. I love this product. And my hair doesn't get used to the product like it does with typical shampoos where I have to switch because it becomes less effective. I hope this helps.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing