Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Damaged Blonde Hair

So after my third time going to my hair dresser who has always been amazing, my hair is blue/purple because of toner use and it is coming out after a lot of shampooing over the two weeks but it has also been falling out and thinning as a rapid pace. I was looking at the hair repairing bundles, I was hoping for recommendations.

Re: Damaged Blonde Hair

@courtneyismad  I really like K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL . It has worked great for me. I believe they have a new holiday set out.

Re: Damaged Blonde Hair

Hi @courtneyismad  so sorry about your hair 😞 I've been using K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  mask and that helps with all the breakage, I've been having my hair bleach for 4 years and the k18 mask I've used it for the last 2 y and has been great. I've started to use their shampoo line too that came out recently and is very gentle #K18 Biomimetic Hairscience PEPTIDE PREP™ Clarifying Detox Shampoo 8.5 oz / 250 mL  and #K18 Biomimetic Hairscience PEPTIDE PREP™ pH Maintenance Shampoo 8.5 oz / 250 mL 

I hope that helps 💕

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing