Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

DUPING FOLKS THAT MY HAIR IS CLEAN N' FRESH WHEN IT'S 45 HRS DIRTY, LIMP, FRIZZY, RESIDUE-Y

This ends with an aesthetic tip for elbow and knee skin.

I got my days reversed, it was one of those days where I lost recall. I forgot a WebEx virtual meeting. It left little time for me to get out of PJs into work attire and work m-i-n-d.

Tricks to revive a new fresh look for frizzy, mixed up, and very fine hair without body

meaning: volume is ZERO naturally

Instead of faking again because I have to brush on top and the dry product from yesterday starts to show, and dry shampoo doesn't work and if I don't do this CHORUS OF STEPS then a flaky bun or updo is all they get.

This is how I went to bed yesterday just speaking for the hair. I put it back in a clip, a banana clip that is fine to sink into the pillow. I used a Fedora very special to me. All of the ones from New York are. I went to bed and handled my deadline for BS lightly. I was going to be asked but I didn't care. I have other things to think about they have not bought me. They are nice, I answer but I feel no liability.This is how I went to bed yesterday just speaking for the hair. I put it back in a clip, a banana clip that is fine to sink into the pillow. I used a Fedora very special to me. All of the ones from New York are. I went to bed and handled my deadline for BS lightly. I was going to be asked but I didn't care. I have other things to think about they have not bought me. They are nice, I answer but I feel no liability.

RUN into the bathroom and grab #morrocanoil hydrating styling cream

FIRST always Morroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream, in my review of this product, I say it is like the first pill for folks with blood pressure for people wih my hair. It tames it and gets sorta the same consistency but the sheen is uniform and it doesn't allow product residue to form at all. I am sound as a figgin' pound! On the 8 ball. (I love it, so much.)FIRST always Morroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream, in my review of this product, I say it is like the first pill for folks with blood pressure for people wih my hair. It tames it and gets sorta the same consistency but the sheen is uniform and it doesn't allow product residue to form at all. I am sound as a figgin' pound! On the 8 ball. (I love it, so much.)

Much better, shine at scalp matches luster on rest of strands. Next I do thermal hairspray, last the thermal protector. Others do it vice versa, but I need the oil as last step to DEFRIZZ. They all work together, 2 for managability/defrizz and 1 for volume and hold (It's a 10).Much better, shine at scalp matches luster on rest of strands. Next I do thermal hairspray, last the thermal protector. Others do it vice versa, but I need the oil as last step to DEFRIZZ. They all work together, 2 for managability/defrizz and 1 for volume and hold (It's a 10).

Then I don't waste any time and go in with a thermal approved (safe) damp to dry hairspray and it goes all over!

You wanna up your game? It's a 10 Miracle Blowdry Volumizer and style holder is off the chain. I am trying like hell to get volume. and get the weird strands, nothing is uniform and it is unbecoming. With this your hands will go far, I puff out the sides - prepare top for volume and seprate the grease that holds the strands together. Let's face it there is residue.You wanna up your game? It's a 10 Miracle Blowdry Volumizer and style holder is off the chain. I am trying like hell to get volume. and get the weird strands, nothing is uniform and it is unbecoming. With this your hands will go far, I puff out the sides - prepare top for volume and seprate the grease that holds the strands together. Let's face it there is residue.

Starting with my ends, I will use a thermal protector like Gisou or Morrocanoil. Today no one could smell me so I went with Morroccanoil a very fine product that I love. And rely on!

This I love because it's light enough for shine and is a good heat protector.  Never impairs body at the scalp of the head, like SECOND STYLE NO SHOWER GREASE SPORTIN' hair. It helps with the revival and pliability too.This I love because it's light enough for shine and is a good heat protector. Never impairs body at the scalp of the head, like SECOND STYLE NO SHOWER GREASE SPORTIN' hair. It helps with the revival and pliability too.

Then...

I love my T3 blow out brush and I chose this straightening brush, all three products well coating my follicles, and I use a blow out brush both over and under - first following the thermal brush, and then second time it is placed on top of the hair strand (as pictured next)I love my T3 blow out brush and I chose this straightening brush, all three products well coating my follicles, and I use a blow out brush both over and under - first following the thermal brush, and then second time it is placed on top of the hair strand (as pictured next)

Then...

Photo on 1-22-21 at 1.23 PM.jpg

The end result, compared to last night and the whack job hair I had ~4 hours before this.

This is the end style, and two hours after the call! Whatever volume, whatever DE-FRIZZ I can get, I take. The products work with my tools to body to my hair and lasting style on a RESTYLE that should be being shampooed right now.This is the end style, and two hours after the call! Whatever volume, whatever DE-FRIZZ I can get, I take. The products work with my tools to body to my hair and lasting style on a RESTYLE that should be being shampooed right now.

"I have one gear, GO..." - Charlie Sheen song. I dedicate this look to Mr. Sheen. And to new beginnings from all the chaos.

*The other product named (A Perfect 10) can be purchased at Ulta or CVS. All products tagged I highly recommend if you have "high blood pressure" hair.

Author's little shower/spa tips from hours ago:

"I am going to shave now and it will be SO NICE with my supply co razor by the Nasa Engineer - no irritations ever, I forgot what they were like, oh and Kopari Coconut Melt Mini 2.5 oz/ 75 mL and I have #Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub which is reasonable but I enjoy it a lot post-shave cool-type abrasion.  Buff out my knees and elbows and put on OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil 3 oz/ 98.9 mL  I like it! My elbows are lighter after a few months but the buffing makes the skin cells work, or divide, regenerate. You lightly traumatize it for that purpose."

Great oil for knees and elbows, I even rub it on my belly for soothing. Put about three drops on each elbow.Great oil for knees and elbows, I even rub it on my belly for soothing. Put about three drops on each elbow.Using the exfoilatior side of the a callus tool, gentle rub away excess top skin. Gently but as comfortable.Using the exfoilatior side of the a callus tool, gentle rub away excess top skin. Gently but as comfortable.You should see some skin on the exfloilator tool. Go back and there will still be oil on the elbow, rub it in with the heat of your fingers so it spreads.You should see some skin on the exfloilator tool. Go back and there will still be oil on the elbow, rub it in with the heat of your fingers so it spreads.You can see the white, where it was darker before. I see having removed old skin. If you need extra oil besides what is there, go ahead. Enjoy yourself. Keeps knees and elbows not so brown.You can see the white, where it was darker before. I see having removed old skin. If you need extra oil besides what is there, go ahead. Enjoy yourself. Keeps knees and elbows not so brown.

Re: DUPING FOLKS THAT MY HAIR IS CLEAN N' FRESH WHEN IT'S 45 HRS DIRTY: limp, flat, frizz n' half my head

usually I know when I’m having a no wash hair day so I pop a blast of dry shampoo at the roots the night before.. Next day can rub in, shake through and style as usual. I can wash my hair Monday and get to Friday like this if needs be. Webcams and the right lighting make it very forgiving, I used to be a wash hair every day girl. If it’s a shampoo day and I decide to sleep in I just use dry shampoo in the morning, it’s not quite as effective as the night before but it does in a pinch. 

Re: DUPING FOLKS THAT MY HAIR IS CLEAN N' FRESH WHEN IT'S 45 HRS DIRTY: limp, flat, frizz n' half my head

@GG84 These are suggestions, recommendations, what I personally do that have delivered results. It may interest a few readers, or not (that's okay). Sephora does not pay me and neither have any of the brands that I use. No person or corporation has ever compensated me monetarily (in this industry). It is unfortunate I must clarify that.

I do not understand responding to publicly insult someone without cause or provocation. And may I never.

@V21988  

I’m sorry you took my question to be an insult. It was a question. 

No worries. I apologize for misinterpreting.

I’m very confused. Is this a giant ad? 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos12
  • This is how I went to bed yesterday just speaking for the hair. I put it back in a clip, a banana clip that is fine to sink into the pillow. I used a Fedora very special to me. All of the ones from New York are. I went to bed and handled my deadline for BS lightly. I was going to be asked but I didn't care. I have other things to think about they have not bought me. They are nice, I answer but I feel no liability.
  • FIRST always Morroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream, in my review of this product, I say it is like the first pill for folks with blood pressure for people wih my hair. It tames it and gets sorta the same consistency but the sheen is uniform and it doesn't allow product residue to form at all. I am sound as a figgin' pound! On the 8 ball. (I love it, so much.)
  • Much better, shine at scalp matches luster on rest of strands. Next I do thermal hairspray, last the thermal protector. Others do it vice versa, but I need the oil as last step to DEFRIZZ. They all work together, 2 for managability/defrizz and 1 for volume and hold (It's a 10).
  • This I love because it's light enough for shine and is a good heat protector.  Never impairs body at the scalp of the head, like SECOND STYLE NO SHOWER GREASE SPORTIN' hair. It helps with the revival and pliability too.
  • I love my T3 blow out brush and I chose this straightening brush, all three products well coating my follicles, and I use a blow out brush both over and under - first following the thermal brush, and then second time it is placed on top of the hair strand (as pictured next)
  • You wanna up your game? It's a 10 Miracle Blowdry Volumizer and style holder is off the chain. I am trying like hell to get volume. and get the weird strands, nothing is uniform and it is unbecoming. With this your hands will go far, I puff out the sides - prepare top for volume and seprate the grease that holds the strands together. Let's face it there is residue.
  • Photo on 1-22-21 at 1.23 PM.jpg
  • This is the end style, and two hours after the call! Whatever volume, whatever DE-FRIZZ I can get, I take. The products work with my tools to body to my hair and lasting style on a RESTYLE that should be being shampooed right now.
  • You can see the white, where it was darker before. I see having removed old skin. If you need extra oil besides what is there, go ahead. Enjoy yourself. Keeps knees and elbows not so brown.
  • You should see some skin on the exfloilator tool. Go back and there will still be oil on the elbow, rub it in with the heat of your fingers so it spreads.
  • Great oil for knees and elbows, I even rub it on my belly for soothing. Put about three drops on each elbow.
  • Using the exfoilatior side of the a callus tool, gentle rub away excess top skin. Gently but as comfortable.
testing